Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shilpa having sex with ashish

Hi friends, i am ashish male 21 from Mumbai India This is true story, which I face when I was returning with my younger si ster (Shilpa) from my aunty (mother 91sister) place. I live with my family in Mumbai.We are four members in our family. Father-is a businessman. Mother is a house wife. Sister Shilpa-19 years a student of class 2nd year o f graduation. I used to participate in my father's business. I am going to narrate how I had sex with my younger sister (Shilpa).

In our summer v acations we used to visit our native place, which is around 20 hours away f rom Mumbai. We both of us were traveling alone because of my father had no time due to his busy schedule and we were visiting after couple of years af ter our exams. While going to native place were with our aunty but for our return journey i booked 2 ticket which were not confirmed due to pick seaso n. While returning from the house to station we saw a dog having inte rcourse and they both were sticked to each other, i saw that mine sister wa s observing a sex show with interest, on that time i thought that she might be feeling horney.

When i saw at here she felt shy. on that time mine sist er was not a looking like my sister but a sexy, horney girl.... while comi ng to station by a share taxi we both were very close to each other sitting in congested place and mine whole mind was to review the show of dog.... f rom that point i was not at all feeling like traveling with my sister. I wa s imagining the cunt of mine sister. When we reached at station i went to see wheater our ticket got confirm or not, but it was a tough luck... we ha d no confirm ticket when i talked to a TC after 1/2 an hour he confirmed 1 birth for us which was on the top and told that he will see to it the and gets confirmed at the earliest. i made Shilpa to climb up by intentionally pussssshing her buttocks which she came to know and then i climbed up, now both of us sat on a birth but my mind was still in that doggy incidence. In front of us a girl of around 10-12 years was sleeping with her father and mother on the next down seats train was running fast. Now Shilpa was relaxi ng in a corner of upper birth, Shilpa asked me What happened you don't w ant to relax?

I told how i can relax its not an ample space for both of us. She told me don't mind relax next to me we have to travel around 20 haur s.....now we slept next to each other and she kept her head on my biceps. i started feeling heat... where the well grown breast of Shilpa were touchin g mine shouldershe told me see to it that you don't fall down and she came very near to me and our body's were touching each other. I was feeling the heat of her body. Shilpa thigh was touching me. And she was also feeli ng something and i moved my hand near to her and kept my hand on her waist, and her soft chicks were touching mine biceps. My cock was at his full.

S he came to know about mine intensions but she was also in a mood to spend a night with me. She was breathing so heavily that i was feeling the heat of her inhalation. Now i moved my face towards her, and started touchin g her chicks and the lips. i moved mine hand on her sweet buttocks which w ere to soft. i started pressing them and then i took her hand and put on th e mount of mine jeans she unzipped me and lowered the underwear to mine thi ghs. i slowly raised her salwar and put my hand in side the kamiz and it wa s to hot inside. i was moving mine hand on her panty and my dear sisters ha nd was moving on mine hard rock cock. I inserted mine hand inside and it wa s a closed heaven... i. e. ... pussy of mine dear sister...by that time she was feeling toooo horny..

I lowered her kamiz and i parted the patels of t hose sweet pussy and inserted mine middle finger in to it.. she moned ooooh hhaaaa..... she was jerking mine cock at the same speed i was inserting my finger in and out now she was wet inside.Mine one hand was working on developed breasts of mine sister i was caressing the nipples with mine mou th. i slowly inserted 2 fingers in her pussy and she was too hot and making noise. Shilpa lowered mine jeans to mine knees and i was in too hurry to t aste her wet pussy. i lowered her panty to her knee and i tried to insert m ine 8 " cock but mine efforts were in vain... it was not so easy in such p lace with such tiny pussy but slowly slowly i made it, i was putting mine o ne hand on Shilpas mouth so that she shouldn't make noise giving her jerk s of the life.....

Both of us were in too much of enthusiasm of our adultn ess but only 1/4 of mine cock was able to get inside i pushed heavily and t he train helping too much in my movements.... but i was proceeding slowly.. .. it took around 2-25 min to get inside around Shilpa was complet ely wet by that time.... i was also about to come, i was moving fast for th at as i felt its coming i removed mine cock from the pussy and exploded on her thighs Shilpa removed her panty and cleaned mine cock and her thighs an d dumped wet panty into her purse...we were quite for 5 min but then she gu ided her hand to mine cock again and started giving a shake..I was ma ssaging her boobs and nipples.... Shilpa was now behaving openly with me.

No w mine small cock again raised in the hand of Shilpa. I started biting on h er ears. And she was sucking mine hairy chest. I pushed both of her legs to wards her chest and tried to make a pussy open from her back. i spread her pussy from back with mine 2 fingers. And i started pushing from her back i t was a nice experience to me to have a sex with the movement of the train. ... it was possible for me to insert only 1/4 of mine cock inside after 10- 15 min she told me to stop due to durability of a long sex... i waited for a min and gave 4-5 big jerks led to a complete cock inside. Now she was fee ling satisfied with that around 20- 25 min latter i come on my hanky..... A nd cleaned her pussy..and remained slept for 5 min......it was so tir ing for both of us... both became normal and slept at 3:30 am ......then on wards we both are enjoying each other....whenever we feels to have sex... doesnt matter we are in mood of it or not we doesnt break hearts and tries to give 100% to each other

No comments:

Post a Comment