Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mona was the best he ever had ....

i am again presenting you of my experienced story of my cousin's wife with sexy assets.Mona...is 4 year married but no child.Her milky boobs with 32-28-36figure...sensual..pink..lips..inviting you to kiss them...she is 26 and fair, normal hight.As I had mentioned in my earlier story...she got the wind of my sexy sessions with the maid but did not show me any sign....instead kept asking the maid in details....and poor maid gave her the entire details as she was shit scared..but could not tell me..Mona was at home, due to her annual vacation....and could not go hometown as her husband did not get leave,was busy in completing his marketing targets.........

one day at about 10 AM,she came in my room with some Parathas with curd for Breakfast and woke me up... ..Bhiyya....get up..I sleep only in underwear..as she removed the bedsheet,she got the welcome....of my huge hard pole....hanging out from my underwear.....she left the tray in room and ran away.....out side....I got up and wore kurta paijama...and came out to see mona....her face had become red and she was hot and sweating....she said ....kiya bhiya..chichi............... aap..aisse...nange..sote..ho.(brother..you sleep nude like this.?) I said, Mona..I feel very hot and inspite of AC, I always sleep this way...anyway..I am sorry to offend you... she said...ok..bhiyya..but don't tell to my hubby....now i got the hint...so,I asked..then tell me..one thing...did you like it ? or felt bad?....first..she did not respond...then told me it...is..exciting...wow..bhiyya..you are too huge...I asked ..her...again...do you want to see it again and feel it?...she was...getting...excited.....instead of my reply....she asked me...if anybody comes to know...then?...by then bulbul(maid) came back from market.. I went to my room....and called her from my mobile to our home no....She picked up the phone.. I told her its me....she was surprised.....I said...I am going...to take bath....if you want to join me....come.....and let me assure you that nobody will know anything.....she..said..what about..Bulbul.?..I assured her that i will take care. she will not open her mouth....I got...shock..from...her reply...she has to listen to you as you keep her happy all the way....I said..what do you mean..mona....she said ,I will come and explain to you....my blood....... pressure went high...with her reply and I thought to do something....but as she came in..she close the door.... ......... her boobs were bouncing...as she was breathing heavily....she said,don't mind...Bulbul told me everything.. when i caught her with lots of money as I thought that she had robbed but when She explained to me in detail, since then i could not get proper sleep,I was dyeing to sleep with you....Your brother is only busy with his job and come very late in night......,by then,he is too tired to perform...he comes..kisses,press my breasts and puts it in,after few strokes..its over and goes to sleep...thats also in 10 days....I am left with nothing....

I pulled her towards me and We were hugging, kissing and caressing. I turned her around so I could hold both breasts and kiss her neck. She reached back and held my head. I began to get hard and she felt it sliding..... between her legs.Holding tighter,she was moaning . I unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hand over her lovely soft boobs,She was getting very excited and....shivering.....she turned and holding her lovely soft boobs....she asked..? "do u mind doing that to me..also...".I could not blame her...but knew her longing for me as she had heard so...much about my sex sessions with bulbul(Maid)...i could only say...my pleasure.. and couldn't resist myself from her revealed sexy boobs.I approached towards her and kissed her on her lips.we did this for about 10 mins.Then i shifted my attention towards her boobs i pressed and made squeezed her nipples and teased her....then I... sucked them with a greater intensity."great soniiii.....i m loving ittttttt....ohhhhhhhhhhh....uuuu........ driving..me......... crazyyyyyyyyyyy mannnnnnn..."I then kissed her for a couple of minutes and then looked at her eyes.I told her..."mona...u..are really a very hot......I want to play the love game for hours...with....you..........She pulled my hair and said.. fuck me harddd ....and very......... harddd... I ran my hand up and down to remove her sari/peticoat. I then ran it over her smooth bottom and pulled her in as close as I could. She spread her legs slightly as she got the feel of my already hard rock penis and her pulse........... quickening. I then removed her pink panties and she startded removing my clothes..(like she wants to see my strip tease show) ....well the moment she pulled down my... paijama.....her hands got busy in holding her precious prize...she was touching...massaging....my... hard cock and watching it becoming red and larger in her soft hands....

I guided her toward the bed. I swung onto it and pulled her on top of me. We hugged and kissed intently. She straddled me and moved up on her knees so that my 9"long and 3" wide cock could enter her tenderness nicely and slowely. She reached down to help, guide it in. I held her firm breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers. She sat up taller and arching her back took more in. She lifted herself slightly so that my end was closer to her entrance. She had found her inside sensitive part. She arched her head back and her neck muscles stretched. Reaching down with her finger she massaged her nub. She pumped up and down along my shaft and was reaching a height of delight like I'd never seen before. She moaned and yelled out, "Ohhhh.... yessss.., ohhhh.... yessss...." I was enjoying and letting her to ride me in & out in her wet hot vagina.... She pulled herself up again to where my tip was close to her entrance as she moved up and down in small motions and massaged herself around her nub.I pulled her down on bed while kissing and sucking her lovely boobs but the rhytum of our strokes.....did not stop.....she was happily responcing my hard strokes.....now i took the command of my sexy encounter....she....asking me....ahhhh...yessss....youuuu..arrrr...tooooo..goooddd...I was speeding my shaft in her open...pinkish.....pussy........my lips were exploring her nipples....sucking...bitting....her milky boobs.......yesss..pleaseee...suckkkkk...yesss....bite...ooohhh.....and I was raming my piston.....with the Rajdhani.. ...speed....She brought her hands down to my hips, pulling me more deeper into her desperately, raking her nails across my skin....... She needed my hard cock... to fill.... her...,to touch her so deeply, where her hubby couldn't touch and reach...., to fill her and ram into her, to stroke her, spread her, open her....the way i was doing her... she was loving...every moment....of her...new experience.. with me....our stroke's.....rhytum...were..sending a new music tune in the air.She screamed......as......... an orgasm..ripped...ooohhh..... ......I....ammmm....comingggggg.....yeeesss....

After the hard fucking my cum started building I announced she asked me to cum in her as she desire to become pregnant by me.....soni...shoot all your creamm...meri pussy..ki.. piyas... bhuja...ker..aap..ne..isse..thanda..kar... diyyaa.. I held her tightly and blasted..in her hot....vagina...with a loud groan she looked into my eyes..and said..."I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY..FOR MANY NIGHTS..."...I smiled...and said...you are...too..pretty and...deserve more than this....we..both kissed for some time....I took out my still hard lund and my cum started oozing out from her cunt and dripping on ground. we fucked thrice till evening....and tried various positions and fucked on different places like.....bathroom,dinning table,kitchen.....and next..day..I asked...the maid..to...join us.....so, she..can not...complain to anybody...we three..partners...gave our..best.. performances.Rest in next..

No comments:

Post a Comment