Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anush satisfies his married sister....

Hi my name is Anush.I m 23 yrs old & have a sister Nisha who was 27yrs old.We were very cloe to each other & shared everything from sex,lust to movies.She was my girlfreind in thereal sense of the word.She got married after somedays & i was all alone now in my home.Seeing my loneliness my parents advised me to go & stay at my sisters home for a couple of weeks in the holidays.I decided to go.

But I never imagined what was waiting for me there. I went there & began to stay with my sis.That is when I started seeing my sis in a passionate way.I used to peep when my sis used to work in the kitchen.She used to look really sexy in those sarees & those boobs looked like screaming from the blouse.She had a really nice butt too.My sis husband always worked in Night shift.This is when I got my chance to taste my own sister.This happened on a thursday night. No one was at home except for me & my sister.We were both talking like we did in our old days.

Then suddenly I asked,"how many times did u have sex with your husband"She was almost surprised to hear it but said,"Thats none of your business."I said mockingly,'how come u have sex with him since he is always away at night."She replied,"We do occasionaly get together,hope somebodyelse would have married me,we would have had Kids by now & i wouldn't have felt so lonely".I thought this was my best chance ever to havemy sis.I replied,"Can I help my sis steer away the loneliness."She said with a wily smile,"Then what r u waiting for.I m all urs."Hearing this i was in heaven. I quickly went up towards her.She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

She said ,"Why we don't have a suhaagraat"I said it would be just fine.She then brought me a glass of milk & a condom.I drank that milk.She quickly unzipped my pants & began to suck my cock.She said,"It tastes so good,Wanna taste me"I took her up pulled her saree down,took her blouse & bra off & started sucking & squeezing her boobs & nipples.She was screaming,"Ohhhhhhhhhh.........yessssssssssssss,Isn't it taste good.

Squeeze it more,Lick my nipples come on fuck me ,play with me" I then pushed her to bed & pulled her panty down which was already wet with her love juices.I said,"sis u r a slut"She replied,"I m much more than a slut.come on lick my pussy,fuck me hard" I began to lick her cunt which tasted really good.She then screamed," r u going to suck all night or r u going to fuck me"I pulled out my cock,put my condom on it & slid it down sis cunt.

She replied,"Ohhhhhhhhhh............yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,Just fuck me,put it hard make me groan,make me scream with pain,I want it,i want it badly u son of a bitch.Fuck ur slut."She was making me horny. After sometime I felt like cumming.I said,"Wanna taste my love juice sis."She quickly went up on her knees& said,"Spray it on my mouth" I cummed on her.She drank each & every drop of my cum.I was in heaven

I replied,"Did u enjoy"She replied,"I had the best night after marriage,Please come hear often & satisfy me sexually"After that we had sex quite regularly.She became pregnant after sometime with my child.She had the best of both cocks,Her husbands which was rare & mine which was more often

No comments:

Post a Comment